Catherine B. Kim Esq.
Catherine Kim has been practicing law for 19 years, and is experienced in all phases of civil litigation. Prior to joining Heimber Barr, Catherine was a partner in a national law firm where her practice focused on litigation of catastrophic personal injury cases involving product liability, habitability, premises liability, transportation and toxic tort cases, in which she represented governmental, business and individual clients. Catherine has represented and advised clients in all aspects of litigation from pre-litigation through mediation, arbitration, jury and bench trials.
Areas of Practice
- Civil Litigation
- Mass Tort Litigation
- California 1999
- U.S. District Court Central District of California
- U.S. District Court Southern District of California
- U.S. Court of Appeals 9th Circuit
- Whittier College of Law, Los Angeles, California
- J.D., Cum Laude
- California State Polytechnic University, Pomona, California
- B.S. Computer Science
Honors & Awards
- Los Angeles “Super Lawyer” Rising Star (2009)
- Korean (Translator for 1988 Seoul Olympics)